Wednesday, May 2, 2007

FRENZY!!!

Oh man, the double damage hurts but the increased adrenaline is so worth it.


Sorry, little GW humor to get out of my system still but I'm talking not about the greatest IAS ever (I would still use it if it was elite. And most every other Warrior would, too. If all IAS was elite. I'm just saying. People think us iQ boys are keen on the Gale. They have no idea about the altars to the gods of Frenzy we have in the back. Frenzy whored out to go mainstream but we still keep to the old ways.) but about the frenzy of script writing that's to begin next month. The Script Frenzy.


The forums were supposed to go live for registration today. Sadly, looks like they're going to be delayed a bit. Not stopping me from obsessively checking every time I'm near a computer or anything. But, you know, I'm really looking forward to it. Not just for reconnecting with all the NaNoers who make the jump back on the crazy train but also because the forums promise to be a good place to find tips and tricks of the scriptwriting trade.


Which is something I need because while I've, obviously, written a lot, I haven't written a script since high school. And I really have no idea about how to proceed. So, I'm going to be hitting up the resources offered by what's sure to be an interesting community. I have a feeling I'm going to need it. I'm not quite sure what I'll be working on next month. I have a few ideas, I'm just waiting for one to push its way to the forefront.


In the meantime, I think I'm just going to try to rekindle my creative fire. Originally, I was going to use this month to wind things down and prepare for a whirlwind flurry of writing in June but now that I find myself free of a lot of obligations, I can spend a bit of time trying to get back to writing creatively. Since I started the year figuring that I could crank out 100k a month easily, I've really fallen off the wagon. Just haven't been doing it enough lately. I have an idea for a project to help but I think I'm going to sleep on it and see if it still interests me.


Time to hit that refresh button again.

No comments: