Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Assorted Thoughts From the Lab

Turned on Utah/San Antonio tonight. It was 30 to 13 in the Spurs favor and it wasn't even out of the 1st quarter. So, yeah, that series done. Why can't the Pistons play like that?


Incidentally, I'm told my sister – the other one – bought tickets today for Game 5 at the Palace tomorrow. She paid a good, but not outrageous price for them. Not any kind of scalping deal either, just bought them from the box office and she'll pick them up on game day or something. I'm just surprised there were tickets available because they're usually sold well out. Of course, I remember a few years ago when they were giving away Pistons tickets at the Little Ceasars and I could barely get any of my college friends to make the trek to Auburn Hills to watch this new and heralded guy we'd just traded for called Ben Wallace with me, so, yeah, just weird.


Spent most of my time today working on Script Frenzy things. Friday is going to be fun. I'm not totally ready yet but, then, I wouldn't be happy unless I had a 50,000 word character bible and some mockups of the scenery to go by. I like to be prepared and authentic when I write. I posted my favorite ideas further and by tomorrow, I should have decided on one to go with. So, I'm going to get right on that.

No comments: