Monday, May 7, 2007

The Cathy Maneuver

I know, I know, I promised more content. Unfortunately, I looked at the calender and realized that I have a final exam on Wednesday. That's right, I'm in full on study mode. You might get something soon, depending, but between studying math and studying script writing and searching for a job, my time is gone.


As for the game tonight. Well, it looks like maybe the Pistons/Bulls match-up is as lop-sided as it looked in the first game. We'll see if they can keep it up as the series moves back to Chicago but, damn, that's two straight behind the woodshed beatings. As for the Wings, well, it's on to the conference finals to play the Ducks. As a tried and true Wings fan, the Ducks make me nervous. I'm fully expecting doom and ruin as the earth opens up and swallows the righteous and unrighteous alike. Cats will sleep with dogs, the dead will rise, the dollar will decline against the Euro, and various other misfortunes will be afflicted upon us all. So, expectations carefully managed, Wings in six probably. Oh, and in Tigers news, this is actually, for realsies, bad.

No comments: