Thursday, May 3, 2007

The King is Not Dead, He Does But Sleep

Freaking hate the Sharks. Stupid expansion team with 90s x-treme Poochiness name. Reminds me of a long standing joke among my hockey friends that the league is going to fold the Toronto Maple Leafs and move them to Nevada where they'd be called the Dezryt Doggz. It was a lot funnier before the Phoenix Coyotes came into existence. But, yeah, these late games are killing me. Glad the Wings managed to tie things up at the absolute last minute there and they just might yet avoid being pushed to the brink of elimination but I had to bow out of watching the rest of the game. Sleep is calling and I don't feel like staying up until the wee hours of the night. Again.


Anyhow, not much blogging today, as you might have noticed. Have some things on the assembly line but not quite satisfied with them just yet. So, we'll put them off for tomorrow.


Really, most of today was given over to studying like mad for my latest math test. My sojourn left me really unprepared and in need of serious cramming. It really helped but I think this test is going to be the first one where I score less than perfect. There was one question where I just had no clue whatsoever. That's not a good sign, I'm thinking. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.

No comments: