Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Back At It

Haven't been blogging as much lately but only because I haven't had the energy after being dragged to and fro for various birthday related functions. Almost managed to avoid them – it's taken years of carefully downplaying and nonchalantly ignoring my birthday but I'm finally at the point where most people have forgotten all about it – but no such luck with the relatives. See, there's this church fair near my old house. Always falls around my birthday. Never fails. Sister was driving by, noticed it, and news spread like wildfire.


Not that I'm ungrateful or anything. I like a good time and all. I just don't see much in celebrating the fact that I'm another year older and haven't accomplished much of anything. Anyhow, that's largely done with and although I'll be drinking myself into a stupor following tonight's hockey game I should be back to regular blogarythmns shortly.


Also, little more than a week until Script Frenzy.

No comments: