Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Frenzied!

Woot! The forums are up at the Script Frenzy. As promised, my NaNo login works like a charm. Once I remembered my password, anyway. Already some good tips and resources are flying around. I'll...um...be....um...elsewhere for the rest of the night.


The site looks pretty slick. The skin feels a lot more warm and detailed than the rather plain and utilitarian NaNo one – maybe a bit too busy (Could be just my screen but the text, which I'd think would be the focus of the layout, gets a little washed out and my eyes draw to the rich, blue background border. There's just too many light tan, beige colors and they kinda blur together for me.) but I'm sure I'll get used to it before too long. It's already got some interesting features – like the plot randomizer. More are promised to be rolled out in the coming days and weeks because, I imagine, the goal was to end the wait and get the thing live rather than perfect. But, yeah, looks like a lot of care and effort went into the site and it really shows.

No comments: