Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend Wrap One

Happy Blogaversary! It’s been a mere seven days in operation here. A total of 60 posts of varying quality have gone up. So I thought I’d take time out to highlight the few things I’m not ashamed to remember:

As for administrative notes: I’ve been a bit derelict in updating my links. Here’s hoping I can remedy that sometime soon. Otherwise, I’ve switched the archives from being on a per week basis to per day. I don’t know, I like the hierarchical view but I don’t know how it’s working for people or if things are getting lost in the shuffle.

Also, went from being ranked 2million something to 1.4million something at Technorati. With a grand total of one kind person linking to me so far. Maximum posts of 10 in one day (although that was somewhat of a cheat) and minimum of 5. So, yes, trending upwards.

No comments: