Saturday, November 18, 2006

Way too much thought went into this

Now, if we can think of a meme like a germ and apply the principles of post-modern transcendental pre-modernistic phase amplification… Yeah, okay, shutting up now and getting to the pretty pictures. And, yes - before you ask - I did go there.

But first, I want you to imagine the Super-Friends transition sound right…about…NOW!
























What? You people act like I’m supposed to be mature or something…

Now with 200% more content!:











































Rejected lines (ie I would do them if I had the time and they didn't, you know, suck):

  • Spider-sense...tingling.
  • Bizarro Hulk Smash!
  • Bad Touch!
That's Validus from the Fatal Five, for the unenlightened amongst us, by the way.

Update: Added 2 more because, you know, I'm weak.

No comments: