Tuesday, November 14, 2006

15 Minute Love

Time to review again.

Looking back yesterday's schedule was far from optimistic enough. As expected, tossing it away and just going with the flow was the best course of action. And we exchanged some intellectual capitol and got a few posts out of it that we wouldn't have other wise. We're going to have to get much, much bolder to keep up with my future self. Who'll be taking over this blog tomorrow. Me, I'm shuffling off as all my past iterations have. That's okay, though, because I'm pretty tired.

Okay then, on the schedule for tomorrow - more of the same and something completely diffrent.

Suck on that, the me of tomorrow. Love, the me of yesterday.

As for today's work. Well, good stuff. Been getting the sillies out of my system a bit today. But, been entranced a bit by Dada again. Still that's Nihilistic and we've, hopefully, pushed past our personal abyss to a strange place. Went around the other way and found a place not where everything means nothing but where everything means something, have to look into that. The bigger posts are still in production, the easy stuff to say always comes quickest. It's the important things that take a while. Made some new friends and let some old ones know about the way things are between us. Be nice to have a few "disciples" around the place but am working on that. Post count more than doubled today and, again, I'm pretty proud of things. Yep, we're good to stop warming up and let loose any time now. Got my chalk, got my chalkboard. Now, how do I teach?

Got a little tripped up there at the end with that last post. The first time, here anyways, I really had to go over and over something and rip it up and put it back together again before I was happy with the result - still a little hard to put my unbiased opinion out there. I blame Kevin because I was thinking of posting a "marketing plan" and since he went ahead and beat me to the punch, I couldn't do the same thing anyone else was doing. Really, just took the wind right out of me, because what can you say when it's being said much, much better? Obviously, my ultra-top secret meme warfare germ was the victim of industrial espionage. Can't trust these corporate types, can we? Well, that's okay, I swindled him out of a nice idea or two throughout the years so it'll all even out. Corporations are trapped in the zero-sum game. Ah, but when you can make a copy for nothing at all then we're into some additive territory.

Yep, getting really tired here. This peculiar writing style I've come up with takes a bit out of me. Especially as I push the boundaries of what it can do. Not necessarily blogging as I'm finding it to be pretty instinctive yet lacking the instant feedback of a message board or a chatroom. I've just been working through some things with my novel and I think I've come up with the solution to a nasty little snare I found in the threading. And I'm hoping to get to it and bang out some pages tomorrow. The NaNoWriMo is a competition with yourself, after all, and I play to win. So, fair warning, I'm feeling a bit run down at the moment so blogging might be a bit light (for me, anyway) for the next day or so as I've been ignoring other things. Not going to be able to keep up this pace for long but I knew that going in. I'm going to finish this off and do a little sprucing up and then its time to switch off the cerebration for a bit.

Outlook: Cautiously optimistic still. And more than a little tired at the moment. Tired makes me cranky and slow. Finding it difficult to string things together and wrap it in a bow the way I like.

In short, still getting my legs under me and feeling things out. Investments have been made and I'm already seeing returns. Structure is emerging from the chaos. Patterns forming.


[*] Bang, fifteen minutes on the dot. Plus a bit here and there to edit and publish. Every way and every day just getting a little and little better.

No comments: