I'll try to keep this updated with the latest version of the various cards.
Name: The Necromantic Guild
- Dr. Emil Bluth, The Animator
- Herman Bluth, The Re-Animated
- Amanothep, The Undying
- Xal'zun Maouk, The Bone Caller
- Fenda Akabakba, The Dark Ritualist
- Yorrick Dane, The Graverobber **REJECTED**
- Blood-letting Knife
- Cultist's Sigil
- Demon Shield
- Eternal Ankh
- Galvanic Battery
Name: Psychopathic Kill Crew
- The Dream Killer
- Jarod Molereed, The Masked Mad Man
- Dark [Foe's Name], Your Evil Twin
- The Slasher Killer **REJECTED**
- Robin Echs, The Shadow Killer
- The Nightmare Killer **REJECTED**
- Rebecca Vampinsiaro, The Black Widow **ADDITION**
- Barbed Net
- Child's Armilla
- Killer's Edge
- Hockey Mask
- Psychic Orb
Name: The Vampinsiaro Family
- Sammy "Sunshine" Gillette, the Wartime Consigliere
- Johnny "The Ox" Vaccinaro, the Goon
- Vinnie "Fingers" Mazerotti, the Made Man
- Salvidor "Sully" Sullivan, the Button Man
- Bobby "Shortstack" Radiccio, the Snitch **REJECTED**
- Virginia "Ginny" MaGee, the Gun Moll
- Rebecca Vampinsiaro, the Boss's Daughter **MOVED**
- Bullet-Proof Vest
- Flick Knife
- Hitter's Contract
- Money Clip
- White Powder
4. ROCK STARS
Idea: A group of light magic using rockers that specialize in teamwide buffs.
Name: The Monsters of Rock
Color: Silver / Pale Gold / Platinum
Design: A group of rock legends pulled through time and ready to face off against evils of all kind. Their music is their power as they use it to bolster their spirits and finish off their opponents. They'll be made up of loose homages to various famous rockers throughout the ages, sort of a whirlwind tour through the rock of ages.
Shared Mechanics: Team-wide buffs – Ballads. Delayed effects – Echoes. Low protection – Subpar health/resistance.
- Alvis Priestly, the Big Bopper
- Neil Thurston, the Celestial Showman
- Wotan One-Eye, the Death God of Rock
- Curtis Edwards, the Voice of a Generation **REJECTED**
- Izzy Knowles, the Headbanger's Doll
- Tommy Fender, the Juke Box Hero
- Drum Kit
- Electrifying Amplifiers
- The Golden Guitar
- Rocker's Cape
- Singer's Microphone
NECRO 1. THE ANIMATOR
Name: Dr. Emil Bluth
Title: The Animator
Innate: Dr. Bluth is healed for 40 whenever he is critically hit.
Bar (v3): Skill #1 proc increased, Skill #2 cost and healing increased, Skill #3 cost decreased, Skill #4 teammate healing removed.
- Vivification Process. 100En, 4spd, Light. 100Hit, 100Proc. Your living teammates each lose all of their energy. One random defeated card in your hand returns with full health and energy. In 2 turns plus an additional turn for each living card in your hand they will become an exploited corpse (Maximum: 5 turns). You are switched out and that resurrected card is switched in. Cooldown: 10 turns minus one turn for each living card in your hand. Both.
- Galvanic Flow. 40En, 8spd, Light. 100Hit, 100Proc. Your living teammates each lose 50 energy. Your team begins to Regenerate, gaining 3 health a turn for the next 5 turns (15HOT). Both.
- Electrical Surge. 20En, 7spd, 12dmg, Light. 90Hit, 100Proc. Your team loses all Galvanic Charges. A surge of power strikes your opponent, dealing an additional 10 damage for each Galvanic Charge lost (Maxmium: 52 damage). Cooldown: 2 turns. Far.
- Vital Forces. 0En, 5spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100Proc. Your living teammates each lose 20 energy. You are healed for 10 health and each teammate gains a Galvanic Charge. (Galvanic Charge: When Resurrection or Regeneration would otherwise end, you lose one Galvanic Charge and its duration is extended for another turn.). Both.
NECRO 2. THE RE-ANIMATED
Name: Herman Bluth
Title: the Re-animated Man
Innate: While Herman is in your hand, he has a 40% chance to absorb attacks meant for a teammate. Herman must have been revealed for this ability to become active.
Bar (v3): Skill #1 replaced, Skill #3 cost and dmg reduced, Skill #4 spd raised and healing lowered also now ends when health reaches 0, Innate now requires card to be revealed.
- Body Toss. 50En, 2spd, 35dmg, Phys. 95Hit, 100Proc. You grab a random teammate and hurl them at your foe, causing 35 physical damage to both of them. Your teammate replaces you on the field of play. Close.
- Bloody Knuckles. 30En, 3spd, 24dmg, Dark. 90Hit, 100Proc. You steal health from your foe and heal your teammate with the lowest health for 75% of that amount. Close.
- Tombstone Shove. 20En, 1spd, 15dmg, Phys. 100Hit, 100Proc. If this attack kills your foe, you gain 20 health. Close.
- Galvanic Process. 50En, 5spd, Dark. For the next 4 turns, you will not die until the end of the turn. At the end of each turn, you gain 5 health for each of your living teammates. If you have 0 health at the end of the turn, this effect ends prematurely. When this effect ends you lose 50 energy. Cooldown: 3. Both.
NECRO 3. THE UNDYING
Title: The Undying
Innate: When Amanothep is killed, he is resurrected with 1/3 less maximum health and 10 less maximum energy after the next 4 turns. Cooldown: 7 turns
Bar (v3): Skill #1 proc lowered, Skill #2 cost raised, Skill #3 now exploits on kill
- Song of Osiris. 0En, 8spd, Dark. 100Hit/90Proc. You die and will return to life with full health and energy after 3 turns minus one turn for each of your living teammates (Minimum: 1). Cooldown: 5 turns. Both.
- Grasp of Anubis. 30En, 6spd, 8dmg, Dark. 100Hit, 100Proc. You lose all of your remaining health. Your opponent takes 2 damage (U) for each 3 health that you've lost. Close.
- Eater of the Dead. 45En, 4spd, 15dmg, Dark. 95Hit, 75Proc. For the next 5 turns, your foe is infected by Death Beetles (Death Beetles. If Amanothep is dead you take 12 dark damage at the end of each turn. Up to 60 DOT.). When they die, their corpse is automatically exploited. Far.
- Ka Strike. 30En, 7spd, 5x6(30)dmg, Phys. 90Hit, 100Proc. Knocks a buff off of your foe. Both.
NECRO 4. THE MINION MASTER
Name: Xal'zun Mauok
Title: The Bone Caller
Innate: At the end of each turn, Xal'zun creates one Bone Minion and one more for each defeated card in play (Max: 5 in 3-Card, 9 in 5-Card) (Bone Minion. Is destroyed, crumbling to dust, if you leave the field for any reason. Each Minion prevents 2 points of damage from reaching a target but crumbles when hit. Each surviving Minion deals 2 physical damage at the end of the turn and then crumbles.).
Bar (v3): Skill #1 now prevents Minions from crumbling, Skill #3 dmg added and range restricted to Close, Skill #4 interrupt chance up to 40%.
- Bone Dance. 45En, 3spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100Proc. For the next 3 turns, any Bone Minions you create will not crumble at the end of the turn, will deal 6 more damage (8 overall), and their attacks will deal dark damage. Far.
- Zombification Ritual. 30En, 6spd, Dark. 100Hit, 95Proc. All of your Bone Minions are destroyed (100Proc). If you do not control a Zombie, you exploit a defeated opponent to create a Zombie (95Proc). Zombies have half health, no resistance, limited speed, and will randomly attack, intercept, or rest each turn until defeated. Zombies are destroyed if you leave the field for any reason. If you already control a Zombie then your Zombie gains 10 health plus 1 health for each Minion destroyed (95Proc.). (Zombie: [Character] has been raised as a mindless zombie! They have less health and 0 resistance and 0 speed but will continue to plague you until they are defeated. Your attacks will strike this zombie until their health is gone and they are destroyed. [Character] may attack with [Signature Skill], intercept, or rest each turn.). Both.
- Vile Touch. 20En, 5spd, 14dmg, Dark. For the next 8 turns, your target has an Unnatural Growth (Unnatural Growth. You take 2 damage a turn. If you are killed while under this effect, 10 Bone Minions spawn from your exploited corpse. 16 DOT). Close.
- Bone Fragmentation. 40En, 8spd, 12dmg, Dark. 95Hit, 100Proc. One of your Bone Minions is destroyed. If you lose a Bone Minion in this way, your foe takes 12 physical damage and has a 40% chance to be interrupted. Both.
NECRO 5. THE RITUALIST
Name: Fenda Ahkbakba
Title: The Dark Ritualist
Innate: Fenda Ahkbakba drains 25% of damage caused by her successful attacks.
Bar (v3): Skill #1 cost dmg and DOT increased now causes all teammates to Bleed, Skill #2 cost increased dmg lowered range restricted to Close, Skill #3 now cannot kill teamamtes, Skill #4 functionality changed
- Sacrificial Blade. 35En, 6spd, 32dmg, Phys. 95Hit, 100Proc. Your foe has a 50% chance to Bleed, taking 6 damage for 2 turns (12 DOT). Your teammates begin Bleeding, taking 2 damage for the next 5 turns (100Proc. 10 DOT.). Close.
- Boiling Blood. 25En, 5spd, 10dmg, Dark. 95Hit, 90Proc. Your foe's damage and resistance is lowered by 3 for the next 4 turns. If your target is Bleeding they suffer an additional 22 damage. Close.
- Blood-letting Rite. 30En, 7spd, 48dmg, Dark. 50Hit, 100Proc. Your teammates lose up 20 health – they cannot drop below 1 health in this way. This skill is 1% more accurate for each point of health lost. Far.
- Dark Ritual. 50En, 3spd, Dark. 100Hit, 90Proc. All of your foes begin Bleeding, taking 2 damage for the next 5 turns (10 DOT). If one of them is defeated, that card is exploited and their corpse explodes in a shower of gore and dark magics, hitting their entire team for 12 damage and healing your entire team for 25. Both.
NECRO 6. GRAVEDIGGER
PSYCHO 1. THE MIND KILLER
Name: Maury Pheros
Title: The Dream Killer
Innate: When this character attacks, his damage is applied to his foe's lowest resistance.
- Ego Assault. 40En, 6spd, 7x5(35)dmg, Dark. 95Hit, 50Proc. This attack has a chance to disable your target's innate for the next 3 turns. Close.
- Night Terrors. 30En, 8spd, 8x3(24)dmg, Dark. 95Hit, 75Proc. This attack has a chance to interrupt your foe if it strikes first. Close.
- 1.Mind Bender. 60En, 3spd, Dark. 100Hit, 90Proc. One of your foe's skills is locked at random for the next 4 turns. Mind Bender is replaced by that locked skill while it remains disabled. Both.
- 2.Psychic Vibrations. 0En, 10spd, Dark. 100Hit, 75Proc. You have a chance to perform the same move that your opponent performs this turn. Far.
PSYCHO 2. THE STALKER
Name: Jarod Molereed
Title: the Masked Murderer
Innate: This card can equip any item OR This card has the resistance, health, and innate of another random card.
HP: 80 OR varies
RES: 5/1/2 OR varies
Bar (v3): Skill #3 cost raised
- Terrifying Slash. 50En, 7spd, 24dmg, Phys. 95Hit, 30Proc. There is a chance this attack reflects your foe's attack if it strikes first. Close.
- Brutal Mockery. 20En, 10spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100Proc. You use the same skill that your opponent did last turn. Both.
- Cruel Twist. 20En, 10spd, Phys. 100Hit, 80Proc. You have an 80% chance to repeat the same move that you used last turn. Both.
- Unmask. 30En, 10spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100Proc. Performs a random move from a random character that shares the same group as your item OR Performs a random move from the card whose identity you have assumed. Both.
PSYCHO 3. THE DOPPLEGANGER
Name: Dark [Foe's Name]
Title: Your Evil Twin
Innate: Dark [Foe] has the innate ability and resistance of its foe.
Bar (v3): Skill #4 now heals if target has particular debuff, cost increased.
- Blood Pact. 35En, 2spd, 24dmg, Phys. 95Hit, 100Proc. You steal half of the damage that you cause. If you have a Sympathetic Link then you steal the full amount of damage caused. Close.
- Sympathetic Link. 40En, 3spd, Dark. 100Hit, 90Proc. For the next 6 turns half of any damage you suffer is also taken by your target as well. Both.
- Memorize. 20En, 10spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100Proc. If you are attacked this turn, Memorize is replaced by that attack for the next 3 turns. Both.
- Unequal Trade. 20En, 2spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100Proc. You steal a buff from your opponent. If they lose a buff in this way, they take 12 dark damage. If you have a Sympathetic link you gain 12 health (100Proc). Both.
PSYCHO 4. THE SLASHER
PSYCHO 5. THE SHADOW
Name: Robin Echs
Title: The Shadow Stalker
Innate: After making a critical hit, Robin has a 40% chance to dodge all attacks for the next turn.
Bar (v3): Skill #1 dmg lowered, Skill #2 dmg lowered, Skill #3 dmg on return switch removed, Skill #4 revised, now has a chance to stun opponent.
- Phantom Pain. 35En, 7spd, Phys. 95Hit, 95Proc. Your target will take 24 dark damage at the end of the next turn. One of their teammates is struck for 12 physical damage. Close.
- Shadowy Strike. 40En, 6spd, 28dmg, Dark. 90Hit, 50Proc, 10Crit. This attack has a chance to set the range to its opposite. Both.
- Shadow Stab. 55En, 2spd, Dark. 95Hit, 100Proc. Your target takes 12 physical damage. You are switched out of the fight. The next time your target is struck you are switched back in. Close.
- Shroud of Darkness. 40En, 3spd, 12dmg, Dark. 90Hit, 75Proc, 10Crit. At the end of the next turn, your target has a chance to become Paralyzed for the next turn (Paralyzed. You are stunned and unable to move. Attacks made against you are automatically critical hits.). Far.
PSYCHO 6. THE NIGHTMARE
PSYCHO 7. THE BLACK WIDOW
Name: Rebecca Vampinsiaro
Title: The Black Widow
Innate: When opponent a new opponent switches in to fight against her, Rebecca gains 20 health.
Bar (v5): Skill #1 now interrupts on with a specific debuff, damage increased. Skill #2 revised, now has a chance to stun new opponents. Skill #3 now procs a debuff which has a chance to cause healing instead of damage. Skill #4 now forces opponent to attack self if they have a specific debuff. Resistance lowered.
- Slap. 10en, 8spd, 12dmg, Phys. 80hit, 100proc. If your target is Beloved, this attack will interrupts their attack if it strikes first. A successful hit will cause Beloved to end. Close.
- Heart Breaker. 45en, 2spd, 13x3(39)dmg, Phys. 90hit, 100proc. If your target has a Switch Cooldown Timer active then this attack has a 50% chance to stun them for the next turn. Both.
- Deadly Kiss. 50en, 9spd, Dark. 100hit, 90proc. For the next 2 turns, your target is Beloved (Beloved: When you attack you have a 50% chance to heal rather than harm your opponent.). Cooldown: 1. Far.
- Black Heart. 40en, 10spd, Dark. 100Hit, 90Proc. Your next attack will have a chance to hit fleeing (60%). If your target is Beloved then you may cause them to target themselves (75Proc). A successful hit will cause Beloved to end. Far.
GANGSTER 1. SCAREFACE
Name: Carl "The Face" Espantoso
Title: The Underboss
Innate: The Face has a 40% chance to Scar opponents for 10 turns when he attacks. (Scare: Your maximum health is lowered by 10 and damage over time effects have their durations increased by 1 turn.)
- Switchblade Slash. 30en, 4spd, 9x2(18)dmg, Phys. 95hit, 25proc. Has a chance to Bleed, dealing 4 damage for 2 turns (8 DOT). Close.
- Machine Gun Burst. 35en, 5spd, 7x3(21)dmg, Phys. 90hit, 100proc. Shots from this gun ignore resistance. Far.
- Molotov Cocktail. 60en, 3spd, Light. 90hit, 100proc. Your foe Burns, taking 12 damage for 4 turns (48 DOT). Both.
- Frenzied Rage. 40en, 3spd, Phys. 100proc. For the next 4 turns, your resistances are lowered to 0 (0/0/0) and you take 24 damage (U) when interrupted. But you have a 75% chance to evade interrupts and your multi-hit attacks you cannot be interrupted and all your multi-hit attacks strike one additional time (AxB -> Ax(B+1)). Both.
GANGSTER 2. THE OX
Name: Johnny "The OX" Vaccinaro
Title: The Goon
Innate: When the range is changed after Ox has passed during the movement phase, he gains 20 energy.
- Knuckle Duster. 30en, 5spd, 32dmg, Phys. 90hit, 80proc. The force of your punch can stagger your foe, lowering their speed by 4 for the next 3 turns. Close.
- Gut Punch. 50en, 7spd, 42dmg, Phys. 95hit, 100proc. Your slug your opponent in the breadbasket, hitting a weak point and ignoring their resistance. Close.
- Bum Rush. 40en, 4spd, 15dmg, Phys. 100hit, 100proc. You barrel into your opponent, interrupting them if this skill hits first. Close.
- Raging Bull. 30en, 3spd, Phys. 100hit, 100proc. For the next turn, your skills are used at the opposite range (Far). If the range is changed, you gain 25 health. Far.
GANGSTER 3. FINGERS
Name: Vinnie "Fingers" Mazerotti
Title: The Thief
Innate: Finger's attacks ignore resistance.
- Sucker Punch. 30en, 7spd, 18dmg, Phys. 90hit. You surprise your opponent with a quick strike. This attack has a high chance to critically hit (25crit). Close.
- Hand Gun. 30en, 8spd, 20dmg, Phys. 95hit. A quick shot from your gun. Far.
- Pick Pocket. 0en, 0spd, 5dmg, Dark. 80hit, 75proc. You pick your foe's pocket, taking 20 energy away from them. Afterwards, your opponent is "On guard" for the next turn (On Guard: You have a 75% chance to sock your opponent for 35 damage (U) if they try to pick your pocket again. // Note: Interrupts Pick Pocket.) Both.
- Killer Shades. 40en, 3spd, Dark. 100proc. For the next 3 turns your hit rate is set to 100% and cannot be lowered. Also, your attacks cannot be dodged or reflected. Both.
GANGSTER 4. SULLY
Name: Sammy "Sully" Sullivan
Title: the Button Man
Innate: Any damage over time effects on foe are discharged when they switch out while Sully is on the field.
- Parting Shot. 35en, 7spd, 25dmg, Phys. 90hit, 100proc. An amazingly accurate shot that has a chance to hit even a fleeing foe. Far.
- Gut Shot. 55en, 8spd, 5dmg, Phys. 100h, 90p. You shoot your foe in the vitals, it takes a while for them to bleed out but they will, taking an additional 40 dark damage after the next 2 turns. Far.
- Piano Wire. 10en, 8spd, Phys. 100hit, 95proc. For the next 10 turns, your target is Strangled. (Strangled. You suffer 2 damage a turn (20 DOT). This ends the next time you attack. When this effect ends, the range is set to Far.). Close.
- Contract Hit. 40en, 3spd, Dark. 100hit, 100proc. For the next 6 turns, your target is Marked for Death. (Marked for Death. You take 3 damage a turn (18 DOT). Attacks made against you ignore resistance. When you die, your killer gains 25HP.). Both.
GANGSTER 5. BOBBY
Name: Bobby "Shortstack" Rabbiatto
Title: The Snitch
Innate: When his opponent is buffed, Shortstack gains that buff as well.
- Pistol Whip. 3en, 4spd, 18dmg, Phys. 95hit, 100proc. When you successfully attack, your target loses 15 energy. Close.
- Wild Shots. 20en, 7spd, 6x5(30)dmg, Phys. 70hit, 100proc. Shots from this gun ignore resistance. Far.
- Kneecap. 50en, 3spd, 24dmg, Dark. 90hit, 90proc. Your target's speed and resistance are lowered by 2 while yours are raised by 2 for the next 6 turns. Both.
- Mugging. 30en, 5spd, Phys, Dark. 100hit, 100proc. For the next 4 turns, your attacks cost 5 less and 25% of their damage caused restores your health. Both.
GANGSTER 6. GINNY
Name: Virginia “Ginny” MaGee
Title: The Gun Moll
Innate: Ginny has a 75% chance to deal bonus damage equal to her target's physical resistance when she attacks.
- Derringer. 10en, 2spd, 12dmg, Phys. 100hit, 100proc. Your gun's speed is increased by 7 when the range is set to Close. Both.
- Tommy Gun. 40en, 2spd, 5x9(45)dmg, Phys. 90hit, 100proc. You spray bullets at your target with your gun. Far.
- Hand Grenade. 35en, 4spd, 24dmg, Phys. 90hit, 90proc. You have a high chance to catch a random opponent in the blast, striking them for 24 physical damage as well. Far.
- Incendiaries. 30en, 3spd, Phys. 100proc. For the next 3 turns, the bullets from your guns are considered Light attacks, ignore resistance, and can cause Burning, dealing 4 damage for 3 turns (50proc). Both.
ROCKER 1. BOPPER
Name: Alvis Priestly
Title: The Big Bopper
Innate: When Alvis critically hits he is healed for 10.
- Sock Hop. 30En, 3spd, 22dmg, Phys. 95Hit, 100proc, 50crit. This old school dance whacks your foe over the head, with a high chance to score a critical hit (50rit). Close.
- Bop Around the Clock. 70En, 4spd, 25dmg, Phys. 90Hit, 100proc. With a skip and a jump, a twist and a whirl, you hit all of your foes, giving them each a solid whack. Close.
- Backbeat Bop. 40En, 7spd, 25dmg, Light. 95Hit, 100proc. For the next turn, when your opponent attacks, you are healed for 15. Far.
- Doo-Wop Ditty. 50En, 5spd, Light. 100Hit, 100proc. Your team gains a 25% chance to critically hit for the next 4 turns. Both.
Backstory: The Bopper was the one who almost made it. He was a rising star, about to make it the big time. His fans, they called him the Sultan of the Sock Hop, his records were starting to move, and his name was starting to get renowned, but he'd yet to have that one smash hit that would truly cement his fame. So, he bid his time, learning his craft, and staged show after show, bringing the house down with his latest song. But, somehow, his success could never translate to the recording studio or the radio stations and he remained the greatest rocker that no one had ever heard about. It all changed one day, and the big man was about to have his big break. Ritchie Valence range him up one day, said hello, and asked if he'd like to go on tour with him and Holly and Richardson. He leapt at the chance and joined them on their plane for that fateful day when the music died. Their plane had crashed and Alvis would Bop no more. The world mourned the rocker who was almost king.
ROCKER 2. GLAMMER
Name: Nigel Thurston
Title: the Celestial Showman
Innate: The Celestial Showman gains 5 bonus energy for each of his buffs.
- Lunar Strike. 35En, 4spd, 24dmg, Dark. 95Hit, 50proc. Your music strikes your foe with tidal force. There is a chance your team gains Lunar Phase for the next 4 turns (Lunar Tides: The next time you would be debuffed you are, instead, healed for 10 health.). Close.
- Starduster. 60En, 6spd, 42dmg, Light. 100Hit, 50proc. When you finish this spacey tune there is a chance your team gains Stardust Memories for the next 4 turns. (Stardust Memories: You gain 4 health at the end of each turn. 4for4. 16HOT). Close.
- Cosmic Howl. 30en, 6spd, 5dmg, Dark. 100hit, 40proc. Your shout causes an additional 10 light damage for each buff you currently have. This skill has a chance to interrupt if it hits first. Close.
- Power Ballad. 20En, 5spd, Light. 100Hit, 100proc. Your team gains an additional 5 energy at the end of each turn and their skills cost 5 less energy for the next 6 turns. Both.
Backstory: The Glamerous One was the consummate showman. An innovator. An explorer of sights and sounds that thrilled the crowds and wowed the other performers. He was an experimental artist, never afraid of pushing back the boundaries and opening up new doors. The shows he staged were legendary. Events that dazzled the mind even as his songs tickled the ears. They were fantastic, they were detailed, they were involved. They were expensive. The record companies complained but the Celestial Showman refused to listen. They threatened to pull the plug, and Neil just added a second encore where a working model of the solar system would descend from the rafters and he'd ride a comet around the stage. The executives cut off his funding but he just plunged right ahead, using his own funds to bring his vision to life and cutting corners where he could. But Neil shouldn't have skimped when it came to the electricians. The night of his latest show, his greatest show, would also be his last. Because that night there was a driving thunderstorm that threatened to scuttle the whole event. The stage was flooded and the power threatening to go out as the winds whipped and the rains fell. Unwilling to let his fans go without his music for long, the Glammer was determined to go onstage. So he brushed past an uncooperative stagehand and plugged in his guitar. And discovered that faulty wiring and water don't mix nearly as well as a soundboard.
ROCKER 3. SCHLOCKER
Name: Votan One-Eye
Title: the Heavy Metal Thunderer
Innate: Votan's chance to critically hit is raised by 30% when his foe is Bleeding.
- Wicked Axe. 30En, 4spd, 20dmg, Dark. 95Hit, 75proc. The edge of your guitar has a high chance to make your foe Bleed, dealing 3 damage for 4 turns (12 DOT). Close.
- Sharpened Blades. 0en, 3spd, Phys. 100hit, 90proc. For the enxt 3 turns, your next attack cannot be evaded and is automatically critical hits. Both.
- Guillotine Guitar Strings. 35En, 6spd, 15dmg, Dark. 100Hit, 100Proc. Razor sharp strings lash your opponent, causing new wounds to appear over time. This turn and the next, your opponent Bleeds, taking 2 damage for 4 turns (8 DOT. 16 DOT total). Far.
- Heavy Metal. 40En, 5spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100proc. Your team gains 15% chance to critically hit for the next 3 turns. When a critical hit is made, their foe Bleeds, taking 6 damage for 3 turns (18 DOT). Both.
Backstory: Votan was the one cut down in his prime. One-Eye played to sold-out crowds of devoted fans. He led his band, the Thunderers, through their costumed antics and thrilled the rabid crowds with their pyrotechnic displays. The critics sniffed at their theatrics but the fans ate it up. They played to packed arenas around the world. Driven to top themselves with ever more fantastic gimmicks. But on their latest whirlwind tour, it all took a turn for the worse. Someone should have paid more attention to the props, as Votan found out when one of the swords in one of their staged battles turned out to be a little more real than he'd expected. As he slumped to the stage, as the crowds roared, and the rest of the band continued to play, thinking it was all part of the show, he thought to himself, “At least I gave them something to remember.”
ROCKER 4. GRUNGER
Name: Eddie Curtis
Title: The Voice of a Generation
Innate: When Curtis Edwards is hit by an attack, that attack's speed is lowered by 4 and the speed of all of Curtis's skills are raised by 1 for the next 5 turns.
- Downbeat. 40En, 6spd, 24dmg, Dark. 95Hit, 100proc. Your foe is depressed and so is their energy, they gain 5 less energy at the end of each turn for the next 3 turns. Close.
- Primal Scream. 30en, 2spd, 32dmg, Dark. 90hit, 75proc. Your powerful vocal chords scour your opponent. There's a chance they lose 20 energy. Far.
- Rebel Yell. 30en, 6spd, 5dmg, Phys. 100hit, 40proc. Your shout causes an additional 10 damage for each debuff on your foe. This skill has a chance to interrupt if it hits first. Close.
- Team Spirit. 50En, 5spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100proc. Your team gains +3 resistance (+3/+3/+3) and a 25% chance to dodge all attacks for the next 6 turns. Both.
Backstory: Eddie was the tortured genius. In his time, he was the musician's musician. The artist's artist. The singer, the songwriter, and the guitar player from whom everyone else took their cue. He churned out hit after hit, drafting the tunes that became the soundtrack for a generation. He influenced a dozen other bands and inspired a hundred other poorer imitations. He was young. He was successful. He was famous. And he was miserable. All he wanted was to play and let his feelings out through his music. The money, the talk shows, he didn't want any of it, and he couldn't deal with the acclaim. So, unable to cope with success, he took his own life. And, as a legend cut short, he became half as more famous again.
ROCKER 5. GRRL
Name: Izzy Knowles
Title: The Headbanger's Doll
Innate: When one of Izzy's attacks is interrupted, she does not lose any energy.
- Headbang. 25En, 2spd, 24dmg, Phys. 90Hit, 100proc. Your opponent reels back as you slam your head into them. Their reflexes slowed, you'll be able to hit them if they try to flee next turn. (Reeling: You will be hit if fleeing.) Close.
- Power Chord. 60En, 7spd, 45dmg, Light. 95Hit, 95proc. A fast and hard piece of music rocks your foe. Close.
- Reverb. 35En, 8spd, 18dmg, Phys. 100Hit, 100proc. A burst of sound makes your opponent's ears ring, lowering their defenses next turn. (Ringing In the Ears: You take 50% more damage from attacks.) Far.
- Speed Metal. 40En, 5spd, Phys. 100Hit, 100proc. For the next 6 turns, when a member of your team successfully makes an attack, their speed is raised by 3 for the next turn. Both.
Backstory: Izzy was the candle that burned too bright. She was a star. A smash success who'd just turned a string of hit records into an even more lucrative recording contract. She'd ditched the band that had been holding her back and had gone solo. She was on a meteoric rise. Headed straight for the top. And she was determined to enjoy it. She lived for fast cars and faster times. Partying hard and rocking harder. Always looking for the next big rush and an even bigger thrill. It all came to a screeching halt when she wrapped her latest expensive hotrod around a concrete divider. The police said she was doing at least 90 when it happened. She lived fast, she died young, but at least she left a beautiful corpse.
ROCKER 6. JUKE BOX
Name: Tommy Fender
Title: The Juke Box Hero
Innate: Tommy gains 2 resistance (+2/+2/+2) and 5 bonus health for each of his buffs.
- Strum. 25En, 6spd, 15dmg, Light. 95Hit, 100proc. You strum along with the tune, adding an extra turn of duration to your buffs. Ballads gain an additional turn of duration. Close.
- High Note. 45En, 2spd, 36dmg, Phys. 95Hit, 100proc. You hit the high note and your opponent at the same time. Afterwards, they find you harder to hit as your resistance is raised (+3/+2/+1). Close.
- Hot Lick. 20En, 3spd, Light. 100Hit, 100proc. Your blazing hot licks are searing. So hot that for each of the next 2 turns your opponent begins to Burn, taking 3 damage for 3 turns (9 DOT. 27 DOT total.). Far.
- Rock Anthem. 50En, 5spd, Dark. 100Hit, 100proc. Your team gains +3 resistance (+3/+3/+3) and a 25% chance to dodge all attacks for the next 6 turns. Both.
Backstory: Tommy was a dreamer. He dreamed of success. He dreamed of fame. He dreamed that one day, he'd make it beyond his garage band and the tiny clubs at which it played. But, mostly, he dreamed about the music. The songs that he'd play when he was a little older, when he'd had a little more practice. The golden ones where the sound ripped out of him, the notes hanging in the air like some sparkling gem before fading away. He knew he could play the songs that he heard in his dreams. He could feel them, deep down inside, locked in a place where he couldn't get at them. He knew, one day, he'd be a star. Until then, he struggled away. He was already better than his friends, already the best guitar player he knew, but he worked, he practiced, to improve even more because he just wasn't good enough yet to play the songs the way he knew they should be played. And he would, one day. Then, while he was shopping for some new amplifiers, he found an old-fashioned six-string guitar in a dusty old shop. He picked it up and felt the strings move underneath his hand. They hummed along with the music in his head. He adjusted the strap and began to play. And the sound poured out, more pure, more untamed than ever before. Molten and white-hot, the music coursed with the spirit of rock made raw. Tommy was a dreamer. And his dream had just come alive.
GANGSTER 1. VEST
Name: Bullet-Proof Vest
Effect: While wearing the Bullet-Proof Vest, you gain 2 resistance (+2/+2/+2). If one of your attacks is reflected, it heals you rather than harms you.
GANGSTER 2. CONTRACT
Name: Hitter's Contract
Effect: When you kill your foe, you gain 15 health and 30 energy.
GANGSTER 3. CLIP
Name: Money Clip
Effect: When your opponent buffs, you have a 50% chance to gain that buff for your own use, as well. When you buff, you have a 25% chance to use that buff for free.
GANGSTER 4. BLADE
Effect: Your physical attacks have a 20% chance to Bleed, dealing 2 damage for 4 turns. If you are interrupted while attacking, your opponent takes 25 damage (U).
GANGSTER 5. SUPERCOOL
Name: White Powder
Effect: Your multi-hit attacks strike one additional time. Your other skills have their speeds raised by 1.
ROCKER 1. MIC
Effect: When you hit with a guitar attack you add a turn to the duration of your buffs when you use a Guitar attack. When you critically hit with any attack you add 2 turns.
ROCKER 2. AMPS
Effect: The duration of your buffs is increased by 25% (rounded up). The duration of your Ballads is increased by 50%.
ROCKER 3. DRUMS
Name: Drum Kit
Effect (v1): Intercepting costs your opponent 40 energy.
Effect (v2): Deals 25 damage to your attacker when you are successfully intercepted.
ROCKER 4. HOS
Effect: When you switch out you are healed for 10. Your teammate who switches in is healed for 15.
ROCKER 5. GUITAR
Name: The Golden Guitar
Effect: Your resistance is increased by 2 (+2/+2/+2). When you critically hit you gain 5 energy at the end of each turn and an additional 3 resistance for the next 5 turns.
- First Patch Notes can be found here.
- Second Patch Notes can be found here.
- Third Patch Notes can be found here.
- Gangsters, Necros, and Psycho Appearance, Background, and Group Notes omitted.
- Necros and Psychos added.