Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kongai: This Could Be a Good Sign

Speaking of Kongai, looks like this week's first challenge is for the Remedy. Earned through playing through most Warfare 1917, a game I quite happen to like. Which is a good thing, I guess, since it seems my saved game has been wiped and I'll have to start back from scratch. The card I'll just throw on the ever increasing pile. But, since I asked last week, I wonder if it lives up to expectations of what's to come.

While not the Valkyrie's Charm or Sharpening Stone you would really have hoped for it is, at least, a Green item that last week's Helenes can slot. And, really, it's hard to go wrong with any of the Amazon items since they're all so tight. I would question releasing such a card so soon after the Salve came out but, you know, I think I'm going to call this one a win. Looks the ever so mysterious guild of cleaners behind the game might have come up with a better card distribution plan for the second re-release.

My praise, like my love, is hard to earn (And generally makes people uncomfortable, all around.). But in this case, I think it's deserved. So, a job well done. Keep it up.

No comments: