Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fireside Chats For the 21st Century

Just saw the Obama campaign infomercial. Just awesome. At this point, I'd vote for anyone with a post instead of McCain. But it sure feels good to be voting for someone instead of against someone. I felt the same way after the convention and I feel the same way now. I don't care if it's raining, snowing, and the gates of hell have opened up and the damned are pouring forth to reclaim the earth or even if I have to wait around a few minutes in line, I'm heading to the polls in a week and I know who I'm going to vote for.

And...it's already online in case you missed it.



The best thing? I didn't even notice when they cut to the live shot. That's how polished, that's how calm, that's how unflappable my candidate is. He wasn't poised and confident because it was his thirty second take and he'd listened to his dialog coach. Presidential is just the way he is.

Oh, and the McCain attack ads that followed were just priceless. Talk about a study in contrasts.

No comments: