Monday, October 1, 2007

Success!?

Welcome back to the blog that sometimes suspends. Normal posting that is. In case you didn't figure it out I went into full on tunnel vision mode by the end of the week. Just had to close everything out and focus.

Final tally:
Songs of the Dying
Page Count: 205
Word Count: 25k
Death Toll: 5,635 (5 of which were characters with speaking parts)

So, I have a script now (And, yes, I changed the title.). It's a crappy script so any dreams I had of sharing it with anyone have long since swirled down the drain. Maybe I'll see if I can salvage some excerpts or something but towards the end there all I cared about was getting to the finish line. I suspect it'll look better after a few days.

If I learned one lesson from this, it's this: When you have a buffer, it helps if you actually post them. Sigh.

No comments: