Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sleep Calls, I'm Answering

Logged in this evening for my customary 10 win run. It's like falling off a log at this point, as long as I get some halfway decent teammates. Turned into the run that never ends. 28 wins. By the end, I was the only person left from the original team and we just kept winning. It took roughly forever, though, and I'm bone tired now. Up to 4.5k Gamer points, though, and I've hit 750k Balthazar faction total on my account.

Afterwards, I finally broke down and ordered Gw:EN. I would have waited until the end of next month what with not wanting to get sucked into the GW vortex during the Nano and all but I also wanted to get the Bonus Pack so I needed to spend that money before the end of the month. As a nice little bonus, I had a discount for being an ANet fanboi so I only wound up spending $35 instead of the $40 and tax I would have at the store. Almost spent the surplus to get a character slot but thought better of it. Money's a little tight what with the holidays coming up and all.

Anyhow, I intend to not play during November in order to save the campaign as a reward for myself for finishing my novel. This plan is going to be broken in a matter of days, I'm sure, but for now I'd rather play the Costume Brawl than explore the frozen wastes. I think, though, before the month is over that I should grit my teeth, head to the dreaded Asuran lands, and track down the Polymock guy because that's another mini-game I've been wanting to try out. Although I gather it's going to be a long slog. Damn, I hate the Asura.

No comments: