Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Always Remember

I am still completely not here. I am working on my script. I am typing this with my toe on my laptop as I type furiously away.

Riiiiiight.

Anyway, slow day at the salt mines today as I worked on some other stuff and hammered out a few last minute quirks in the plot. And I needed to rebuild a system of civil servants ranks and customs from the ground up, which took a while. Took me a little while to find my legs, but I was getting there by the end, I think. Started with the very cold open. Had to resort to a massive infodump of a voice over which is lme, but it was that or devote the first act entirely to world building. Still, I'm going to call it a night and kick it off again tomorrow. It's late, it's hot, and I'm getting tired.

Swamp Opera
Page Count: 10
Word Count: 2000
Death Toll: 0

No comments: