Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No Cause For Celebration

Guess what?


This is my 1000th post.


Yay?


Not really. I had planned out something of a celebration. Photoshopped something, intended to hunt down a wacky clip of some sort, imaginary streamers and a digital ticker tape parade, you know how it goes. But, really, at the moment, I'm just not feeling it. A thousand posts is a lot and for most people would probably be a pretty decent accomplishment but, honestly, I kinda hoped to get twelve hundred for the year. Reaching a thousand now means I'm not even averaging a hundred posts a month and that's just not good enough. Throw in all the crap I'm dealing with right now and I'm about a hundred and eighty degrees from happy right now.


Oh well, maybe I can still salvage some of it for the blogaversary coming up.

No comments: