Wednesday, September 19, 2007

With A Vengeance

Ha! Rolling strong into the wee hours of the night. 15th post of the day and I'm saving up. Blasted past 100 posts for the month and, according to Blogger, we're about to pass 1000 all time. I might have been off yesterday, but I knew that weekend break would pay off.

In other news, heavily working on the script now. Might mean content around here drops off, might just mean I'll hit some kind of third wind and reach some new posting nirvana. Either way, I'm charging hard to get done by the end of the month. Then comes an October I'm not sure what to do with. And then it's November and this year's NaNo. Should crest the billion word mark this year. So, I'm off to put some more time into my script. It needs it at the moment, but we're getting there.

No comments: