Friday, September 14, 2007

I Has An Upgrade But I Installed It

If you'll look to the right, you'll see the new "Recent Comments" function which I've added to the blog. This handy little gadget will let you and me see immediately if there's been a comment added to the blog. Even better, you can tell who's made it and where. Now, I won't just have to click a link blindly and I'll be able to properly steel myself whenever Lemming comments.


You have no idea how long I've been sitting on that widget waiting for people to talk to me so I could actually justify putting it up. Finally managed to trick you fools - er, I mean loyal readers - into speaking up, though (Who knew the key was posting even more than usual? I'm going to be tapdancing on my keyboard at this rate.). Of course, the next time I run silent for a few weeks and lose my audience, it's just going to be sitting there reminding me of better days...


Now I'm just depressed.


Anyhow, credit goes to the creator of the wonderful little thing over at Beautiful Beta, a real clearing house for useful little devices to add to your blog. If you use Blogger, of course, but half the known world does that so shouldn't be a big deal. Wish I could get rid of those links at the bottom but it's so perfect compared to other, similar widgets I've looked at that I'll live with it for now.

No comments: