Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Guild Wars: The Speech

Days late and dollars short, but check out the transcript. It's worth a read because there's a lot in this speech by Jeff Strain at the GC Developers Conference though it only popped onto my radar screen thanks to being linked at the official site. Mr. Strain is a smart guy who makes a lot of interesting points. They seem to have disappeared but I remember there were a few essays by him and the other founders at the official ANet site that set my mind aflame with possibility and assuaged my fears about this Guild Wars thing that was so far from release. It also, unfortunately, makes me see the world in a coppery shade of red as my blood vessels burst in rage so I'm not going to be value adding any intelligent commentary to it at the moment.


Except for the following: So....I guess the talking point of Guild Wars not being an MMO has been put to rest by now, huh?

No comments: