Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Still Feels Like Vacation Time

Not sure why but I'm not feeling it. My writing's just turned to mush. Can't get anything done.

Had a lovely weekend off, though. Went out to a cider mill with a special someone. The many apple orchards around the state are one of those wonderful treasures you'll find in Michigan. We picked some apples, got some cider, feasted on fresh-made donuts and, in general had a good time in the chilled weather.

Also, played a bit of Guild Wars, bumped into some old friends and had some nice chats. Beat the two campaigns, as I'd considered, instead of concentrating one character and getting all their capping work done.

Didn't get as much work done on my script as I would have liked although I'm feeling pretty inspired about it at the moment. Which is good because it's about time to start the final push on that in order to get it done by the end of the month.

I should be refreshed, recharged, instead I'm reluctant. Just not really up for it tonight. So, I'm not going to force it. I'll be back tomorrow, though, when I should be ready to get back to it.

No comments: