Monday, September 24, 2007

Remember, I'm Never Gone, I'm Just Not Paying Attention

Sorry to say, but the forecast calls for light blogging this week. Classes are kicking my ass and basically ignoring them over the weekend isn't helping matters. But, more importantly, I want to get my script cranked out by the end of the month. Really think I can do it this time and I'm going to be taking the shot this week. I'm battening the hatches and closing off outside influences as we speak because the real world is far more strange and depressing than anything I'm writing. And it's bleak enough without realizing that reality is even more over the top than my worst case scenarios. So, don't expect me to say much this week. I have, however unusually for me, planned slightly ahead, and should have a few things from the backburner to toss out (I mean, not today, of course. That would be work.) so this place won't be completely empty. Including things like Tiger Stadium, my surely long-awaited review of GW:EN, football, and more.

As for that script, since it's worked so well in the past, I'm starting over from scratch. Going to go back to the beginning and work it all over from word one. Man, I can't wait until NaNo. I'll try and keep you posted but until we next meet, wish me luck.

Swamp Opera
Page Count: 0
Word Count: 0
Death Toll: My sanity

1 comment:

gw2 gold said...

Wie für das Skript, da es so gut in der Vergangenheit gearbeitet, ich fange ganz von vorne. Gehen zurück an den Anfang und arbeiten sie ganz vom Wort ein. Mann, ich kann nicht bis NaNo warten. Ich werde versuchen, und halten Sie auf dem Laufenden, aber bis wir das nächste treffen, wünscht mir Glück.ffxi gil kaufen
billig gw2 gold