Friday, September 14, 2007

Rather Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six

Sorry for the light day of blogging today (Hah!) but I've been burning the midnight oil on the script. The almighty SCRIPT!! It's starting to come together, things are happening, ideas are popping, and I might actually pull this thing off by the end of the month.


Can you call it midnight oil when you start at, like, 8PM?


Also made the mistake of half-listening the President's Iraq speech which, let's just say left me less than impressed. In the same way that the small child who's just left half their body weight in their diaper and is now beaming at me with pride leaves me less than impressed.


I'm also getting a bit burned out, I think. I'm planning on taking the weekend off again and I think I'm inching out of my seat as the clock ticks closer. So, I'm not sure what to expect for tomorrow. I could deliver an absolute load of script related material and call it a day. I could flex my blogging muscle and experience a renewed renaissance. Or I could just knock off to the pub early. Just...fair warning.

No comments: