Monday, April 2, 2007

The Tallyboard Is Dead

Well, I meant to post this on Saturday but it got lost in the shuffle of the tournament and all.

  • Posts I wanted to make, um, Saturday: 10
  • Posts I actually made, um, Saturday: 7+
  • Posts to reach my goal: 5
  • Days left: 0

I actually did manage to get over 100 posts for the month of March, according to the counter. A day's worth of blogging tournament matches will do that for you, after all. I don't really count the whole LiveBloggy thing as making posts, though. I was really talking about making preplanned commentary not just free form rambling. I only did seven of those the other day. But, since I abandoned posting to work on watching the tournament, I'd like to think if I kept going I could have had those last six posts with ease. I had plenty of outlines left to get to (And hopefully, I'll be able to flesh them out soon enough) - hadn't even begun to talk about GW2, for example, and you know I could go off on that horrid thing for a while.

So, I think we'll call this a win but we'll put an asterisk in the record book. But, all in all, a rousing success. The goal wasn't so much to reach an arbittary number so much as it was to kickstart my blogging mojo. And I think I've done it.

No comments: