Thursday, April 5, 2007

It's Game Time

Well, I have some more things I've been meaning to get to but it's time to go play around with the new update.

Editing the Celestial Tournament blogging is taking, as you might expect, a while. I'm making slow but steady progress and, hopefully, I'll have it done and up by the weekend.

Before I go, though, I just want to say that a few days ago it was t-shirt and jeans perfect outside and today? Snow. It's not exactly doing wonders for my lingering throat problems, I can tell you that much.

Update:

I've just spent the last several minutes shuffling around my inventory thanks to the new storage. And I've come to the conclusion that I have way too much junk. Since I have all the campaigns that's three whole new boxes for me. They're all full now. On the other hand all of my characters have a lot more room even though they still have a lot of space eaten up by equipment swaps. With the exception of my mule, who I guess I'm not going to be able to get rid of after all, anyway.

No comments: