Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Unreliable

Welcome back. It's been a bit of a while between updates hasn't it? Definitely not making it to 100 posts this month. I had been meaning to take a break to pause and re-evaluate more than a few things. Just not one lasting for several weeks. Got a bit out of the blogging habit but I'm going to be getting back into it – this place isn't going to be yet another forgotten and abandoned project. And this voice isn't going to be fading back to be yet another ghost in the machine. The last part of April was always going to be a bit difficult because I was set to do some traveling but some unexpected surprises – pleasant and unpleasant - meant I had to get out of town before properly wrapping things up, so sorry for the unexplained break in regular blogging. Rolled back into town late last night and I was too tired to fire up a post. And now? Well, I just want you to know that I am blogging hardcore. Threw my back out some time earlier today and it's an effort to do anything more than lay flat on my back and writhe in pain. So, this is going to be all for tonight but I should have more tomorrow. So, to sum up: Rex: not disappeared. Blog: not dead. Me: In horrible, horrible pain (Not boil bursting through the skin pain but, you know, I'm a wimp.).

3 comments:

Clamatius said...

*zzzzzt*

Iiit's.... allliiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Clamatius said...

Oops, typo. I mean, welcome back. The keys are, like, right next to each other.

Sausaletus Rex said...

Yes, those typos can be tricky.

Good to be back, in any event.