Friday, March 28, 2008

Snow Daze

Seriously, I had to bust out the ice scraper tonight. I might be snowed in tomorrow. I'm not happy about this.

Anyway, in case you hadn't noticed, my output (here) has slipped in the past few days. There are any number of reasons for this, of course. Among them new games to play, tough tests to study for, harsh deadlines to meet, vermin infestations in my larder, and I've decided that, you know, I've never been to an NCAA regional before so I'm going to get those tickets after all. But they all boil down to "I'm doing way too much and something has to give."

This, by the way, is not a bad thing but a good thing since I like to keep myself busy. But it's not exactly a situation that's conducive to sitting around and typing a lot of my thoughts out. You know, blogging. But, it's going to continue for at least a little while. And with the Frenzy coming up in, gulp, less than a week, it's likely to get worse.

I'm going to try and clean out my backlog of partial posts over the weekend, if I have the time. But, for now, I'm going to go ahead and declare a state of light posting.

No comments: