Friday, March 28, 2008

Script Frenzy: Stretching Exercises

So, I've been working on a practice script lately. Nothing too fancy or complicated or even all that well planned out. I just took a random idea and jumped in. It's been going fairly well so far. Writing a half an hour a day or so - which is about all I've had the time/energy for lately - I've been averaging 3+ pages. It's not exactly what I'd call "good writing" and it's meandered a lot. But that's 150 pages over a full month. And a movie that's about two and a half hours long.

If I can write more than that, structured perhaps, by a vague outline, I should have this thing in the bag.

More worrisome, though, I still haven't settled on a script idea. My three choices remain locked in a dead heat. Considering I've got until next Tuesday to decide, I'd better hurry up.

No comments: