Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Have Just the Machine For That

Harry Reid, majority leader of the Democratic Senate says says that pulling the Free the Telecoms Bill has nothing to do with "Chris Dodd and his allies".

There's only one way to respond to that. Juvenilely.

/b/-tard photoshop powers activate! Form of....propaganda!


I think you know which side I'm on. The question, Mr. Reid, isn't which side you're on but why?

Updated to add:

Forgot to include this at first but better late than never. As with any political campaign, the Senator could use some help financially. And if for no other reason than to encourage him to continue his defense of our liberties, here's a link so you can make a donation. And another to his campaign site in case you want to find out more about the man and his platform.

2 comments:

Clamatius said...

I'm going to go with cash.

Sausaletus Rex said...

Ah bugger, I would happen to completely forget to include the link to donate money to the campaign, wouldn't I? Let me fix that real quick. But, yes, rewarding good behavior is always a good response.

I, myself, gave when the FISA bill flap first started. And I'd like to give more but I'm a bit strapped for cash until after the holidays. Wish I had time to volunteer or something, too, but only so much I can do.