Monday, July 9, 2007

We're Still Not Back

For the record, yes, it is still officially too damn hot to do anything except line the bathtub with ice cubes and pray for the next Ice Age to start. Soon.

Got my last math test back today. And the news was not good. 80%. Which, I suppose, for some people is perfectly adequate but, for me, is well below par. Goign through it there were a lot of stupid little mistakes, too, which show, to me, that I just didn't have enough practice doing those sorts of problems. Since I was Frenzied at the time, that makes a lot of sense.

Now, why that matters is because there's another test coming up this Thursday. I thought I had another week but, nope, it's right there on the class schedule and everything. So, I'm once again in cram mode. I have to go over all the stuff from the last exam and make sure I have it down, of course, because it's essential to doing this exam's problems. And I have to study up for this week's exams, too.

So, that's what I've been doing. Instead of, you know, writing blog posts. Although I have been trying to keep on keeping on with my script(s). It's probably going to be like this for a little while, though. I'm sure my lack of commentary on, among other things, the pardon issue or Guild Wars' new mission pack is deeply felt.

No comments: