Monday, July 2, 2007

Grr. Argh.

Well, I enjoyed my brief respite yesterday but we're right back at it again tonight. I have a bunch more stuff that I'd like to get around to posting (I was hoping to polish them up tonight but, well, Bush commuted Libby. That kind of set me off.) because I've just got to get the words out of my head. Unfortunately, we're in full on cram mode for my math test looming tomorrow. Skipping a few weeks worth of homework and readings seemed like a good idea at the time but is returning disappointing results at the moment. Also, I'll be traveling for the holiday and potentially through the weekend thereafter (Haven't quite firmed up those plans yet or anything but they exist in potentia.) so I'm not sure just how much I'll be posting in the coming days. Looks like I just might have to treat my readership to the deafening sound of silence again.

No comments: