Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sadness, Sadness, Sadness

I think I completely bombed on my math test. I know I messed up horribly on at least question. And there's really no excuse because I'd studied that kind of problem, looked at it right before leaving for class, but when I turned the page and read the question I went completely blank. Just couldn't remember how to do it. Even though I'd seen it not thirty minutes before. Argh.


Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.


Nothing I can do about anything, really.


I'm just completely exhausted, I've been charging so hard the past few weeks – through purgatory and the frenzy and this test and everything else – and I'm about ready to collapse. So, I'm going to call it a night. Tomorrow I'll be traveling for the holidays – last minute gathering of the dynasty in the distant hills of A Squared's been called and I'm not going to pass up a chance at my uncle's gourmet burgers – and my current thinking is that I'll be traveling at least through Friday. Maybe even the whole weekend.


I'm going to bring my rickety laptop along so we'll see what happens but no promises.


Until then, enjoy the 4th. Go to a picnic. Get some sun. Enjoy the bounty of this great nation. Unless you're one of those godless Canadians, in which case, take off you hoser, eh? Honka honka.

No comments: