Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No, We're Not Back Yet

Random link time: This story is ancient by the standards of the intersphere but still hilarious. Headline's a modern day classic, too.


Anyhow, the weather has broken and returned to manageable levels. I no longer, have to wonder “how much can I get done before it's too flipping hot to think?” It's not that I don't get things done when it's hot outside so much as the pace slows down. When even just stepping outside is an effort to swim through the muggy, humid, boiling air, well, it saps away some of the energy.


Unfortunately, while the weather might have changed, the calender hasn't. Still have that math test coming up tomorrow so I'm in full-on study mode at the moment. Which means I'm tossing out a wealth of amazing (to me) ideas, I just lack the time to flesh them out. I'm determined, though, not to bomb on this test the way I did the last one. I'm not too worried, though, since we're once again right in my wheelhouse and I've done plenty of example problems and all so far. But tomorrow I must batten the hatches and expel all needless distraction in the hopes of getting that crucial last bit of knowledge into my head. So, no bloggy today. No bloggy tomorrow, either, unless by some miracle I come home from class and have a sudden burst of creativity.

No comments: