Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Le Fuck Yeah!

Despite the unpleasantness of winning yet another round through the miracles of misguided scheduling, I'm feeling pretty good. Last night after our fallback time slipped into the past, our team had a pretty solid run. We didn't win every game but we won a few good ones and it felt like we were in every match. Hopefully there's more of that tonight.

Got my math test back tonight and, as expected, I got every question I answered right. The only one I missed was the one I didn't answer because it was printed incorrectly. And that got taken care of when the class complained about it (A few people guessed but I take it I wasn't alone in leavign that one blank). So I got credit for it even though I didn't answer. I don't really care, beyond the pride of acing such an easy test (Which the cute girl whom I sit next to and says she wants to go into mathematics didn't. Urgh. Maybe it's just my knack for finding imperfections in potential mates rearing its ugly head again but, damn, that's pretty awful considering the level we're talking about here. Sorry, but I like my girlies to be smarties. Although, you know, that hasn't exactly worked out for me in the past but, whatever.) I cared about knowing if I could answer that question correctly. But what I do care about is that I was the one who spoke up and led the charge in getting that answer. I'm a painfully shy person and talking in front of that many people doesn't come easily to me. But, big scary and all so I'm trying to change things like that. So, I've got that going for me, too.

Oh, and Libby's the first of the crooks to be caught in a lie. Hopefully, just the latest domino in the continuing crumbling of the conservative machine.

I need good news like that, though, because of things like this. Not quite as crushing as the Pfizer announcement but yet another bodyblow for my home state.

Anyhow, time to head into game and see what the world is like without Discord and Rit spikes clogging up the meta.

No comments: