Friday, November 17, 2006

Schembechler in Hospital, Pronounced Dead

Ack! Yeah, I think I'm going to go ahead and shelve that post on the Dead Schembechlers for the moment, if you don't mind. Which I was thinking about right as I heard the news. Seriously bad karma happening to me today.

Prayers, if I had any that could help, go out to the family.

Update (scant minutes later): Yep, that post is never seeing the light of day now. A little too upset (At myself, mostly, because my first instinct was to rush here and post this...) to find a link at the moment (ESPN will probably have more, they usually do.) but both local and national news are saying that the world's a little poorer place at the moment because the bell has tolled. Changed titled of post from "Listed in Critical Condition" to, well, you know...

No comments: